Stuff I wrote/commented on
- Commentary on the idea that Catholics can't "pick and choose" what to believe.
- Can anyone recommend progressive adventure/fantasy novels?
- I am now watching Lost Girl
- Thoughts on what we can label as religious oppression
- More thoughts on religion as the cause of 9/11 (tl;dr: it's not)
- The US is really to blame for Nickleback
- Some thoughts on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Why do you have to nitpick?
- Hey, it's okay...
- A take-down of a post about a study on the connection between abortion and mental disorders. And another take-down.
- Canadian's attitude towards the US change
- A discussion of marriage as a human right
- What is this even? I don't know, it makes me happy.
- Juana Galan
- A chart comparing labour standards around the world.
- Opinions are not shiny, sparkly magical unicorn eggs that nobody is allowed to disagree with or destroy with logic.
- List of rape myths
- Re: Privilege
- You don't owe prettiness to anyone
- On being anti-"political correctness"
- Inclusive feminism is the only feminism that makes any sense
- Danny Glover's Haiti film lacked "white heroes", producers said
- Stephen Harper is the Annoying Childhood Friend
- "9/11 Changed the World"
- 36 Reasons Why You Should Thank A Union
- The Transfeminist Manifesto